Thursday, January 15, 2009

A 10cc apocalyptic cocktail of sunshine, and the pretty words you tell to your girls

Well lookie here,two photoshoots coming up and I'm on a roll
Might not stay here
Might just move
Fuck the house
Fuck the hick town
Maybe I need more country
or
My city life again..
As I was saying,
Everyone here is a big ol bowl of flakes.

I walk into a packed bar after a breakup and you get the gossip, you get the dirt, you get the backs of people, then the couple guys who know your hittable. You get the drunk slip ups and the opps we shouldnt have told her that.

Oh heres one,you go into a bar,the man buys you a drink,then asks you to buy him his 2nd and dinner cause his hungry.
Are you kidding me?
That boy walked himelf home last night.


Boys are dumb,
I've been ruined, really.
Maybe I'm a cunt now.
Just a sexy mean old cunt.
I use to love thinkin bout those white weddings but no, fuck marriages.
Fuck them.


Bathtub running at 4 in the morning after a tom waits show dead asleep.
No more bathtub sleeps,unless someones in there with me.
He makes me want to roll around in some dirt after drinking brandy and some coffee.
I bet he doesnt even shoot, I bet he just puts it in is coffee.
Laughing his ass off at how rich snobs who cant take his humor are paying 100 bucks a ticket and 20 bucks a shirt, and the people who are his fans sit outside writting poetry tripping off who knows what,a shirt that infact he probably stumbled out unto his morning driveway, after making love to many of his women, saw his car leaking, toke some pictures and screen printed oil stains on shirts. People had to choose between 3 different kinds, of sort of resembling whatever you thought it was, oil stains.the mans a genius, nothing like em.

I did leave early though, couldnt stand the clapping.and I was one of the last people to get in the show when it was all cleared out, and I dont have a reason for that one.

I'm never the bad guy.
Im the type girl who would fuck you and say we taste good togather.
Let you off your leash for a bit and take you back.
But of course beat you with a phone book or newspaper of some sort after, dumb dogs

Fuck Love.

I'm off to some new citys!

No comments:

Post a Comment