Thursday, March 5, 2009



Like our ideas?
Keagen and myself have started screen printing.
I've been printing the shit out of some of my favorite fotos.
And we'll be baking some vegan goodies soon enough.



Next will be some flanel hats/wallets.



Luckily enough, I found a place to sell all our crap.
It will soon be opening.
La Crème. Coffee shop in Laconner.
WORD. Stop by and check out Troys Crème de la Crème hand roasted coffee (best of the motherfucking best) He really puts pride into his coffee, and I really enjoyed testing out some of his new blends before anyone else.
You'll be able to check out our fine, re-used vintage printed tees.
Since its Spring We are going to be doing some special edition tees with Scary looks Daffodils, Tulips, and Iris, With hand stitching and hand screen printing.
Hopefully all these damn tourists that ruin our lives during the Spring will purchase these things and make my life a little bit better.

I also plan on getting us up on Big Cartel check them out.
Simple Stores for DIY artists/rockstars.





Currently Spinning:
Nine Inch Nails {Ghosts}
Tom Waits {Box Set: Orphans}
Sonic Youth {Goo Deluxe Edition} On Vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment