Thursday, April 23, 2009
"Will Never Marry"
I'm writing this to say In a gentle way Thank You -
but no I will live my life as I Will undoubtedly die - alone
I'm writing this to say In a gentle way Thank You ... I will live my life as I ... want
For whether you stay Or you stray An inbuilt guilt catches up with you And as it comes around to your place At 5 A.M.; wakes you up and it laughs in your face.
Those damn tulips are back up.
Nothing is new as of late.
Expect things in the near.
Currently Spinning:
Morrissey {Bona Drag}
Deerhunter {Crytograms}
Metric {Old World Underground}
Of Montreal {The Sunland}
but no I will live my life as I Will undoubtedly die - alone
I'm writing this to say In a gentle way Thank You ... I will live my life as I ... want
For whether you stay Or you stray An inbuilt guilt catches up with you And as it comes around to your place At 5 A.M.; wakes you up and it laughs in your face.
Those damn tulips are back up.
Nothing is new as of late.
Expect things in the near.
Currently Spinning:
Morrissey {Bona Drag}
Deerhunter {Crytograms}
Metric {Old World Underground}
Of Montreal {The Sunland}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment