Been Super busy working a weird schedule filling in for a girl at work on vacation.
I've done a few photos for Kylee's Engagement, and Jessica's Pregnancy photos.
I've been working on a few differnet concepts for my Suicide Girls photosets.
1. Mt. Baker/Spacecraft Theme, shall be sweet spacecraft sticker covered nipples mmmkay.
2. Shotgun Taxidermy Theme (using some of Lr's dead animals and some farmer plaid)
3. White girl Black Horse Grey Sky. (awesome idea from Gina in Spindle) totally stealing this idea and fancying it up with a black cinch corset, and my beautiful and discontinued weathered leather, black nine west cowgirl boots)
4. The 3 billy goats gruff, involving the troll under the fremont bridge in Seattle. and a blowup goat. (this one is going to be fun, and hilarious)
Ive been baking and cooking like a mad women storing up for winter, and putting my special man into hibernation. Tonight its pumpkin soufle' shall be amazing.
Tis the season for Casseroles, meat loafs, sweet breads, and teas/ciders/hot chocolates.
Im incredibly excited and looking forward to Halloween.
My girl Leah O'Sullivan, kick ass peircer, and tattooing apprectice is going to paint my face up all Dia de los Muertos Sugar Skull style kinda Sylvia Ji like.. Cant decide which one.. maybe a combo of both.
Currently Spinning:
Muse {Absolution} and I fucking love it!
Skunk Anansie {Post Orgasmic Chill}
Radiohead {Amnesiac}
Nirvana {Discography} Marigold is on repeat.
and oh yeah, follow me on Twitter.
AND... Check out the new never heard Deftones.. that I Of Coarse heard, when I saw them in Portland on the 13th. it was super sick, and once Again... Chino Moreno rocks my world. "Rocket Skates"
No comments:
Post a Comment