Recently Finished Reading:
- 120 Days of Sodom -- Marquis De Sade (love him and ALWAYS will)
- The Secret
- Witchcraft - A Beginner’s Guide -- Teresa Moorey
- Rancid Aluminum
- The Lucifer Effect -- Philip Zimbardo.
- Cocaine Nation -- Tom Feiling
- Voodoo Science -- Robert l.Pale
- The Bell Jar -- Sylvia Plath
- Fight Club -- Chuck Palahniuk
- The Virgin Suicides -- Jeffery Eugenides
Aside from my book addictions and many other addictions, I've been cooking TONS of glorious foods and goodies, also been making a lot of food and goodies involving Mary Jane and all her glorious glorious-ness. Made some goo balls a week or 2 ago, made some fan-tabulous peanut butter cookies, fully loaded and guaranteed to put you into the couch for a nap. Over the summer we went on a TON of fishing trips and over night stays on the boat.. my favorite trip was HANDS down our extended stay in Blakely Island, the creepy seemingly haunted school was my favorite!!! As Well as the cute little miniature island community that's totally private. You gotta know someone to come and hang on this island, and its So rad.
Definitelyhad a killer time getting a private tour from Rick and Norma.. the care takers on the south part of the island. They're so humble, we love them so much..
Hmmmmmm... What else is new?? Gosh I feel likes its been so long since I blogged I dont even know what the hell I've even been up to.. Books, baking, treaveling.. Concerts.. HMMMM!!! Oh yes, how could I forget.. blogger always used to be updated with my Current Listenings.. I've boughten a TON of vinyl lately.. so much that I havent even opened the majority of them because I get soo hooked on an album I listen to it every day for months.
Currently Spinning:
- Pj Harvey (of coarse, shes my go to girl) Albums: Uh huh Her, 4-demos, A place called home, Rid of Me
- Death in Vegas -- Contino Sessions
- Arcade Fire -- The Suburbs (Im FUCKING obsessed with this album, I cant and wont stop listening to it)
- Jose Gonzalez -- In our nature
- Nada Surf -- Lets Go (fav. song Killians Red)
- Muse -- Super Massive Black hole (god I love this album)
- Also been listening to a ton of classical piano.. I love it at this time of the year.
Ill cut to the chase, Im excited for fall/autumn.. I excited for crap weather and lazing around and baking food and baking my brain, and concerts, and hoodies, and wool hats and socks, and SNOWBOARDING.. how could I forget that its soon enough going to be snowboarding season.. I got a new board last winter and Im more then stoked to use it this year as well as a new jacket.. Holy shit snowboarding season = birthday season for me; Im gonna be 24 this year. Im getting so old.. shit shit shit, that sucks.. getting older sucks, being broke sucks, living with boys sucks.. end blog.
LOVES!










No comments:
Post a Comment