From SwitchBlade Symphony, to PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, Rasputina, The Clash, Motorcycle, New Order, FC Kahuna, George, The Cure, Morrisssey, and old Pearl Jam and U2.
Lr came home. Suprised me with my favorite Thai food.
The weather cooled down to lower 80's high 70's which was actually tolerable.
Everything is grand.
Cant complain a bit.
and I'm So freakin excited to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs in September.. I laid in bed dreaming of Karen O and what a fucking bad ass chick she really is.
Karen, I salute you. You fucking rock me back a notch.
Oh yeah, and fuck coffee shops besides Kylee's coffee shop.. No one can make good coffee..
Actually ristretto's and la creme' do.. but who has time to drive accross town for coffee for work.
Thanks Mom for the righteous espresso maker you got me last Christmas, It's been saving my life everymorning..
Dear Cannon Beach, Oregon.
I miss you. I want to come see you again, and sleep in your comfy cheap bed that allowed my dog to stay with me. And Pigs n' pancakes. WOW. You're amazing.
Arcades, Boogie Boarding, and Beach Bumming. See you in Mid August!! I can hardly wait.

Ciao.

No comments:
Post a Comment