Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wind, wind, take me away.

Its been so incredibly windy lately I have been worried my house is going to pull a Wizard of Oz and lift off the ground and take me away somewhere.... doubt it, but its fun to live in a fantasy from time to time.

Speaking of Wind.. You should check Highland Wind and Solar... they build wind towers, they install solar pannels, and they make the Valley and the states a little greener. and Lr works for them.. So in my book they're cool.

SOOOO Many people have been contacting me about doing their photos for weddings, for Christmas, for parties.. its kind of insane. I havent been charging anyone anything, but now Im raising for $0.00 to at least like $50-100.00 for my time in organization and editing. People are crazy.. but its cool; i'll "shoot" you. Currently Im planning to take photos of : Andrea, Jessica, Maegan, Stevie, Kym, Kylee, Wendy, And my grandmoms family.. should be busy photo opping and editing for the next month or so.
I wish I had someone like me to shoot my SG photos.
Maybe I can get really good at using a timer.
I'll have to look into that one. It'd be pretty dope to be my own photographer.

I found the raddest spot to buy guaged earings. Omerica Organic they sell the sickest jewelry, belt buckles, and much more. I love them, and recently purchased a pair. Set me back $85.00 but totally worth it.



Do you ever feel like sometimes you're staring down the barrel of a gun?? I often do. and I often wonder why. My life is the shit, I have an amazing person that I care about, I have a decent job, a nice house, money in the bank, food in the cupboards, gas in my shitty little car. Why do I make my self feel like life is the shits so often? I'll figure it out, sometimes I can be a drama queen. 

Onto a lighter note. I went to the Great Wolf Lodge this weekend. Had a total blast with Lowries Family. No but really, it was an awesome time, and the "Howlin Tornado" is the shizzle nizzle.. it litterlly makes your balls go into your stomach.. if you have balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment