So... Changes, things are a changin, and I dont know if I should be happy, excited, worried.. or what.
My roommate gave me the "heads up" shes moving out next month to move to Bellingham, thats cool. I understand.. Mount Vernon is lame sauce.. But in the events of her moving, its bringing forth the chance that I might actually have to move myself.
Before Ginny lived with me I was paying the rent on my own, but times are tough son, and I dont have as much cash now and I did then. Soo... what to do, what to do.
Move into another house.. doubt it, find another roommate... looking.. move back to Seattle, possibly..
Move in with Lr.. eee... I asked him about it and he laughed at me because I made a list of pros and cons of living together. He says I'm OCD, I say I'm smart to think it through first. I've never lived with a man besides my dad.. this could get interesting. I mean in all actuality we basically live together, I've spent the night at my house like once in the last 2 months.. but I honestly LOVE my house, I dont even want to think about packing shit up, putting stuff in storage and moving things up those god awful stairs at lrs.. could be a lot of fun though. I mean in all reality, if I lived with him I'd be purely saving money every month.. and I could really be doing a lot of stuff I want to be doing that I havent been.. like going snowboarding, making art and music... all those things are so much easier when you dont have to worry about money as much. I can also start saving to get a nice brand new car, that like never breaks down :)
There are things that I said I would never do
There are fears that I cannot believe have come true
For my soul is too sick and too little and too late
And my self I have grown to weary to hate
The more I stay in here
The more it's not so clear
The more I stay in here
The more I disappear
As far as I have gone
I knew what side I'm on
But now I'm not so sure
The line begins to blur
Is there somebody on top of me?
I don't know I don't know
Isn't anybody stopping me?
I don't know I don't know
Well I'm trying to hold my breath
I don't know I don't know
Just how far down can I go?
I don't know I don't know I don't know
As I lie here and stare
The fabric starts to tear
It's far beyond repair
And I don't really care
As far as I have gone
I knew what side I'm on
But now I'm not so sure
The line begins to blur



No comments:
Post a Comment