Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Attempting Moving On.

I guess its time to stop crying and to get my shit together and act like a normal human being again. All I've done for the last 3 days is cry, sleep, eat, work a little, and then cry some more, and sleep some more.

A tleast I am well rested right?!?!

Upside to this, Emma had a killer life, no matter how I look at it.. she had done lots of awesome things in the last month before her death. We went to Seattle twice, Olympia.. Bellingham, Swimming at Chuckanut, swimming at the river.. when I found her she was laying on her favorite spot on the bed, with a fan blowing on her.. (thats how I want to leave this place when I do)
Downside, she'll never be replaceable. And even if I wanted to get a new baby boxer girl that was all white.. She'd cost me like $1300.oo sooooo needless to say.. I'll be thinking about Emma for a while, and not a new puppy.

I'm going to look at all the positives about this.. and forget about the negatives.

One positive thing is, I'm getting tattooed at the tattoo convention in Seattle this weekend. Im super stoked to get my hokusai "great wave" finished.. and it looks like Mike is going to be putting some sort of Emma Jane on this skin somewhere. There should be lots of hot bitches and beer.. and funhouse.. you know thats my favy!!

Hempfest is coming up.. another to look forward to.
As well as Bumbershooot.. Hells to the yeahs, for Metric, and Yeah yeah yeahs.

Sarah, and Tony. and Baby Dylan are coming to see me on Friday afternoon.
I hope they leave Monster with me for a night, so I can bring him back On Saturday. Doubt that will happen, but it would be rad.. (Sarah, if you're reading this.. Please let Monster spend the night with me :).... )

Anyways, enough of this.
Catch you on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment