Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'll take a little of this, and a little of that

I've decieded to make a list of all the things I currently want right now; this second in history.
Some maybe realistic, Some maybe completely unrealistic, some might be selfish, and some might be self-less.


This isnt a list of goals or wants that anyone should judge me on.
This is for me, to look back on and say.. got this, got that.. still working on this, and that will never happen.


Its also for when I get big and famous.. and people want to buy you all kinds of things..
Minus the big and famous.. these are my wants/not my needs.
Alot of these you can click on, and it will take you to the link so you know what I am talking about if you dont already.


Materialistic:

An original Michael Hussar Painting
An original Marilyn Manson Painting
Every single Lomographic Camera ever made
A 4 Wheeler
A ton of new records


Goals:

Save money
Save money
and
Save money
Use less, with out being useless
Meet more Sober, mature adults
Learn more about photography/lighting (natural lighting/ studio lighting/retouching/ creating photo sets)
Camera Obscura (Making a pinhole)
Get out of the country on vacation to one or all of these locations:
New Zealand (Snow/Surf)
Peru (Mountaineering)
Spain (for taking photos/and looking at beautiful people)
Amsterdam (for some Chronic)
Africa (to help a few people/and take their photos)
Thailand (for the motherfucking food/temples/photography)
Alaska (for charter fishing)
Mexico (for 2012)
Lose some weight
Keep my hair one color for more then a week or two
Buy a house, or get one with LR
Go Back to school for massage
Take some accounting classes because I am suprisingly good at it
Trade Massage/Accounting for tattoos :)
Get more Tattoos
Stretch my ears bigger
Find another dog?! (I cant believe I just wrote that)
Make more art
Set more goals
Complete those goals
Live life as a nice and humble person who does good for other people
Also, I havent uploaded all the pictures from last weekend, but I assure you it was great.
As soon as I can I will upload them




No comments:

Post a Comment