Saturday, August 8, 2009
Running Away
For the weekend. I need it after this stupid week.
I was going to leave Friday night and head over the pass to Carlton; which is just outside of Winthrop....
But, I opted to coming into work at 6:00 to work a few hours.. and spending the evening with Lr, and some of his family. After 9:00 this morning or so.. I should be on the road.
About to go spend a day floating the river and getting trashed drunk with my gay boys Matty and Chaddy, and Chad's family.. His mom is awesome.. SO this should deff. be interesting. Im super stoked they invited me.. so far my only expense will be gas to get over there.. Chad's mom is covering everything which is super cool.. NO one ever "treats" me to a weekend away...
Hopefully Lr will get the hint hint, with the information written down for the trip I want to take to Alaska.. If he doesn't get it.. I guess I'll have a good time fishing with out him :)
Only my way Home I am going to stop at the 2009 Seattle Tattoo Convention. Mike is gonna scribble some permanent ink behind my ear for Emma.
Just a simple name.. behind my ear on my head.. means shes always with my mind.
Love you Emma Beemmskeet.
Currently Spinning:
Pearl Jam {RearViewMirror}
Tool {Lateralus}
The Psychadelic Furs {All of this and Nothing}
Morrissey {Greatest Hits}
Joy Division {Substance}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment