Thursday, August 6, 2009

Caught a Lite Sneeze

Dreamed a little dream Caught a lightweight lighting seed Boys on my left side Boys on my right side Boys in the middle And you're not here I need a big oan From the girl zone Building tumbling down Didn't know our love was so small Coun't stand at all Mr. St. John just bring you son The spire is hot And my cells can't feed And you still got that Belle dragging your foots I'm hiding it well Sister Ernestine But I still got that Belle Dragging my foots Right on time you get closer And closer Called my name but there's no way in Use that fame Rent you wife and kids today Maybe she will Maybe she will caught a lite sneeze Dreamed a little dream Made my own pretty hate machine Boys on my left side Boys on my right side Boys in the middle and you're not here Boys in their dresses And you're not here I need a big loan from the girl zone

{Lyrics from one of my favorite Tori Amos songs}

I almost forgot what an amazing book Tori put out last summer:.



I was sitting at Lr's last night, looking for a dvd to watch since he decieded playing video games was the thing to do all night.. and when looking for a movie, I changed my mind for the book, I've read the lyrics and browsed the comics many many times, but I never really sat back and appreciated how well made it really is.




If you dont own it, look for it cheap or used on Amazon, because its deff. worth having as a coffee table book.. if you love Tori, you'll appreciate all the lyrics to her songs. If you love comics you'll
appreciate all the beautiful artwork.



I finally opened my bigcartel store.
Once I get it looking all fancy and have some stuff for sale I will give ya'll the link.
Until then, check it out because it is really cool.
And Allie, If you are ever willing to part with some of your beautiful artwork.. you'd be a perfect bigcartel girl!



Currently Spinning:

7 Year Bitch {Self Titled}
Deftones (B-sides/Rareties}
Tori Amos {Boys for Pele}
Tori Amos {Abnormally attracted to Sin}
New Order {Get Ready}
MotorCycle {As the Rush Comes}



Currently Watching:
A LOT of Anime.
Elfen Lied {Vector 1}
Bleach Movie
Death Note {1-27}
300
Obsessed
TrainSpotting


No comments:

Post a Comment